To ensure I am the right therapist for you, I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation to each person considering obtaining therapy services through the Center for Hope and Healing. Simply call me and we can schedule a time to meet.
If after your free consultation you decide that my services are right for you, fees will be based on the following amounts:
$100 per therapy hour (50 minutes)
$150 for initial intake session (90 minutes)
I also offer extended sessions for individuals, couples and families, based on your need. These sessions are billed at $25 per 15 minutes.
For your convenience, I have elected to offer credit and debit card payments. My policy is to securely store your form of payment and bill you on MY time, instead of using part of your therapy hour to check you in and collect payment. Each month you will receive an automated statement by email. If you choose to utilize insurance benefits, this statement can then be forwarded to your carrier.
I donate 20% of my practice earnings to a scholarship fund to assist those who otherwise would be unable to obtain therapy. The fund has various slots based on client need. If you utilize scholarship funds, all that is asked is that if and when you approach a time when you no longer need the funds, just let me know so I may apply the scholarship to another family. Please call and set up your free 30 minute consultation if you are interested in utilizing scholarship funds.
Each month, you will recieve an automated statement that will be ready to submit to your insurance company for out of network benefits if you choose to do so. Many clients today are electing not to use their health insurance for psychotherapy services. Here are some of the reasons:
- Insurance companies require you to have a mental health diagnosis in order to pay for your treatment.
- Insurance companies then determine how many sessions you can attend, how frequent you can attend, and insist on getting documentation to justify the treatment, which may include summaries of treatment or copies of the therapist’s session notes.
- Most people who attend therapy are dealing with relationship struggles within or outside their family. Most insurance companies do not pay for treatment for these types of difficulties, unless one of the participants has a mental health disorder.
- The insurance company may then give information about your mental health history, status, and treatment to national databases, where others can access the information. This may make it difficult to get health and life insurance later, or may cause your rates to be much higher.
- Clients prefer to maintain their privacy. They often do not wish for others to have access to personal information.
Late Cancel & No Shows
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. The policy of Center for Hope and Healing is to charge a full session fee ($100) for those who do not cancel within 24 hours or who do not show up to their appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.