To ensure I am the right therapist for you, I offer a FREE 15 minute phone consultation to each person considering obtaining therapy services through the Center for Hope and Healing. Simply call me and we can schedule a time to meet.
If after your free consultation you decide that my services are right for you, fees will be based on the following amounts:
Individuals: $125 per therapy hour (50 minutes)
Couples and Families: $165 (90 minutes)
For your convenience, I have elected to offer credit and debit card payments. My policy is to securely store your form of payment and bill you on MY time, instead of using part of your therapy hour to check you in and collect payment. Each month you will receive an automated statement by email. If you choose to utilize insurance benefits, this statement can then be forwarded to your carrier.
Each month, you will recieve an automated statement that will be ready to submit to your insurance company for out of network benefits if you choose to do so. Many clients today are electing not to use their health insurance for psychotherapy services. Here are some of the reasons:
- Insurance companies require you to have a mental health diagnosis in order to pay for your treatment.
- Insurance companies then determine how many sessions you can attend, how frequent you can attend, and insist on getting documentation to justify the treatment, which may include summaries of treatment or copies of the therapist’s session notes.
- Most people who attend therapy are dealing with relationship struggles within or outside their family. Most insurance companies do not pay for treatment for these types of difficulties, unless one of the participants has a mental health disorder.
- The insurance company may then give information about your mental health history, status, and treatment to national databases, where others can access the information. This may make it difficult to get health and life insurance later, or may cause your rates to be much higher.
- Clients prefer to maintain their privacy. They often do not wish for others to have access to personal information.
Please visit these websites for more information on utilizing your health insurance to pay for pyschotherapy services: http://www.americanmentalhealth.com/privacyissues.trust
Late Cancel & No Shows
Please call 24 hours in advance to cancel your appointment. The policy of Center for Hope and Healing is to charge a full session fee ($125 or $165) for those who do not cancel within 24 hours or who do not show up to their appointment.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.